- Support country offices in their implementation of gender responsive strategies to overcoming barriers in zero dose communities, by developing adapted training material for frontline service providers across Country Offices.
- Quality assurance and support to Country Offices by sharing progress updates, lessons learned and key insights from and with MENARO and Country Offices.
- Knowledge management in terms of organizing a webinar presentation on best practices with COs and develop a summary report.
Work Assignment Overview
- Review Gender barriers to Immunization report to identify
- entry points to prioritised per country recommendations.
- Desk review of UNICEF Global, Regional and County level training material, including existing country or regional level initiatives (ongoing and planned) which can integrated
- gender specific trainings.
- Develop adapted material in collaboration with concerned
- Country Offices informed by key frontline providers strength and weaknesses to support system strengthening, building on the gender barriers to immunization study.
- Support Country Offices to adopt existing training packages and develop plans for training
- Support Country Offices with implementing the trainings
Objective 2:Consultative webinars (2 per country) | 20 days
- Quality assurance and support to Country offices
- Share progress updates monthly on lessons learned and key insights from and with Country Offices
Objective 3:Knowledge management andreporting | 10 days
- Organize a webinar presentation on the results and compiled lessons learned with COs and summary report
- Prepare a final written summary report with best practiceshighlighted
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Public Health or Health and immunization specialization
*A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of 5 of relevant professional experience in Health/Immunizaiton and development programmes.
- Proven gender expertise in relation to health systems and health behaviours, attitudes and practices
- Solid technical knowledge of gender and immunizaiton curricula, tools and resources.
- Demonstrated experience with programme design, development and implementation, monitoring and evaluation using both quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- An excellent command of the English language both written and oral. Arabic and French are additional assets.
- A high level of organisational and coordination skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to produce quality work within a deadline and under pressure.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Motivated and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Interest in social and electronic media, networking and developing communications.
Click here to Apply