UHAI EASHRI is pleased to announce that the 7th Changing Faces, Changing Spaces Conference (CFCS VII), which is also in celebration of our 10th year anniversary, will be convened from the 19th to 21st of June 2019.
We are seeking passionate humans of every kind from the sex worker and LGBTIQ movements across Africa to be a part of a volunteer team that will help us plan and organise CFCS VII!
If you would like to join the Conference Task Force, please fill out the application form below and send it in Ms Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, 27th August 2018.
CFCS VII TASKFORCE APPLICATION FORM
Getting to know you…
- Please share a brief introduction of yourself. (This may include information on your background, how you identify and the ways in which you are involved in the sex worker and/or LGBTIQ movements in your country.) Max 250 words
- What are some of the challenges LGBTIQ and/or sex workers face in your country? ( Max 250 words)
- What value do you feel convenings such as CFCS add to work done to address these challenges? ( Max 150 words)
- What you feel you could add to the planning and quality of CFCS VII. (Max 150 words)
We would also like to know…
- Have you attended any of the previous CFCS conferences?
- If yes, a) which one? And what did you find useful about it? b) What could have done better?
- If no, a) have you heard about CFCS before this call? If you have please share with us how you came to know about it?