Deadline: February 1, 2018
Applications are open for the King Carl Gustaf Master’s Scholarship 2018. The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. It will enable students from such zones to purse a Master’s program at the Uppsala University.
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 3 September 2018.
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, DR Congo, Ethiopia, India, Iraq, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship if a program at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the program you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The program must be delivered on campus.
- No extra documents need to be sent. They will use documentation you submit with your program application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
For more information and to apply, click HERE.