Deadline: 30 March 2018
Voice is currently accepting applications for its Uganda Innovate and Learn Grants program to focus on organizations that want to learn from innovation and/or to test and scale new approaches with a focus on human-centered innovations that are context-specific and relevant to empowering, amplifying and/or influencing the voice of marginalized and discriminated people to participate fully in society.
There exist many new, interesting and effective methods and approaches for supporting the Voice target group(s) in participating in their own governance and improving access to resources and services. The grant hopes to capture and stimulate learning of these methods to develop an evidence-base for future programming at national, regional and global level.
Voice strongly encourages applications that seek to inject innovative ideas and approaches in their work among marginalized groups such as, but not limited to the use of sports, theater performances (films, music, dance and drama) poetry, comedy, painting as well as the use of ICTs and social media among others.
Innovate and learn grants are available from €5,000 to €200,000 on a rolling basis and for a period of minimum 12 and a maximum of 24 months.
- Improved access to (productive) resources (finance, land and water) and employment
- Improved access to social services, health and education in particular
- Space for political participation
- Indigenous groups and ethnic minorities.
- Age-discriminated vulnerable groups, notably the young and the elderly
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
- People living with disabilities
How to Apply
Applicants can download the project proposal application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Uganda
For more information and to apply, click HERE.