Deadline: 31 January 2018
The U.S. Embassy in Abidjan is pleased to announce that funding is available through its Small Grants Program.
The U.S. Embassy in Abidjan is seeking proposals for small community projects that is designed to improve basic economic and social conditions in local communities and support high impact, quick implementation activities that benefit a large number of people.
U.S. Embassy Community Small Grants Program projects include, but are not limited to:
- income generating activities
- development activities
- improved access to potable water
- vocational and educational trainings
- health and nutrition activities
- agricultural and nature improvement projects;
Participants and Audiences
Embassy Abidjan is soliciting proposals for small grants from non-governmental organizations, community groups, village associations, women’s groups, or any other groups that can show that they have formed into a recognized group or entity and have a bank account in the name of the group.
- Award Ceiling: $15,000
- Award Floor: $5,000
U.S. Embassy Abidjan encourages applications from all over Côte d’Ivoire:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including village associations, women groups and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
For more information and to apply, click HERE.