Deadline: October 15th, 2017.
Join the first ever #ChangemakerXchange summit in West Africa : Dakar, Senegal from November 28th to December 1st 2017! Co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung, the ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and co-create with peers around the world!
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
1. Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 35-year-old applicants.
2. Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
3. Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
4. Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
5. Must come from BENIN, BURKINA FASO, CAMEROON, CÔTE D’IVOIRE, The GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGER, NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, TOGO.
Please visit changemakerxchange.com to read the full details of their selection process.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS:
ChangemakerXchange will cover your travel costs to/from DAKAR/SENEGAL as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
Best wishes and good luck!