Deadline: 21 August 2017
The Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organizations for its Pioneer Grants that will support a specific initiative focusing on an individual key population at higher risk such as men who have sex with men (MSM), sex workers and injecting drug users within an individual country.
Pioneer Grants can be multi-year, and do not have a prescribed award amount. They must fulfill the following criteria:
- They must have a focus on service delivery
- They must be catalytic in nature
- They must be scalable in design
- They must be innovative
- They must operate within one of our programme countries
- They must be able to track changes such as HIV testing and treatment of programme beneficiaries.
Proposals are invited from organisations working with with People who Use Drugs, Sex Workers or Prison Populations only.
Eligible Countries: Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Myanmar(Burma), Nigeria, Russian Federation, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.