Deadline: 14th July 2017.
Named after Thomas Garner, the leading architect who restored Yarnton Manor to its full glory in the late 19th century, these scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need, as well as the strength of the student’s personal statement, to deserving applicants from all over the world.
Who Should Apply?
Academically-minded, driven students from any country of the world are welcome to apply for a Thomas Garner Scholarship. You should have an excellent academic record and a demonstrable passion for your chosen subject. You should also be able to explain how a Thomas Garner Scholarship will benefit your academic ambitions.
Scholarship applicants must be:
1. Aged between 17 and 19 at the commencement of tuition
2. Available for tuition at Yarnton Manor for the entire tuition period
3. Eligible to live and study in the UK for 3 months
1. Students should first complete the scholarship application form found HERE.
2. Students who are successful in getting through to Stage 2 of the application process will be invited for a Skype call to further assess their suitability.
3. Offers are then made to the most deserving students.
4. While the standard cost of these courses is 13,995 GBP including tuition, accommodation and meals, scholars can receive up to a 50% reduction in their course fees.
This is a fully residential programme based in Oxford Royale’s historic International Study Centre, combining a stimulating range of tutorials, lectures, guided research, excursions, cultural activities and more.
Visit the University’s website HERE.