Deadline: 28 May 2017.
As part of its scientific and higher education cooperation program, the Embassy of France to Tanzania offers scholarships to study in France at Master or Doctorate level. The scholarships are intended to give an opportunity to Tanzanian students to undertake specific courses of study related to their future professional activities in order to build capacity in Tanzanian organisations and add to the potential of Tanzanian learning institutions.
The Scholarship Includes:
1. International airfare between Tanzania and France, and travel costs in France
2. Registration and tuition fees
3. An allowance per month (rent not included)
4. Social welfare, and repatriation insurance
5. Support to pay for accommodation
Master Scholarships cover 2 years of study.
PhD Scholarships cover 3 months of study in France per year during 3 consecutive years. The thesis defence imperatively has to be at the end of the last 3 months in France.
The candidate must be a Tanzanian national
The following sectors of study will be prioritised in the selection process :
– Digital (Information and Communication Technologies)
– Governance (Security, Peace)
All applications will have to include the following documents:
– The completed application form
– Reference letters
– scan of the degree certificates specifying grades – scan of the passport or of a travel document
– an electronic version of an ID picture
– Copy of written exchanges with universities (proof of admission)
– For degrees taught in French: certification justifying at least a B2 level in French
– For PhD candidates one page on their subject of study and the thesis project accepted and signed by thesis director
applications have to be sent by email to email@example.com
with the following subject line: Bourse 2017 – Name SURNAME