Deadline 22 May 2017.
The International Association for Adolescent Health (IAAH) 11th World Congress on Adolescent Health: Investing in Adolescent Health – the Future is Now will be held in New Delhi, India from 27-29 October 2017, hosted by MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child and the Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) and with the support of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. They look forward to hosting 1000-plus international and national delegates, and envisage that the Congress will provide a unique opportunity for cross-fertilization between different professional groups; and a platform to foster innovative strategies for promoting the health and development of adolescents, and improving public health now and in the future.
International youth delegates can apply for scholarship to attend.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship Applications:
1. Aged between 15-30 years (YD Category 1: 15-18y; YD Category 2: 19-24y; YD Category 3: 24-30y)
2. Work or live in a low- or middle-income country (as in Country B list on the Congress Website)
3. Actively involved in adolescent health advocacy or other relevant leadership activities
4. Played a leadership role in the past at school/university/community setting/other
5. Sufficient knowledge of English to be able to participate in the conference
6. Able to translate knowledge, skills and strategies learnt at the meeting on their return to their country
7. Have no affiliations with the tobacco or alcohol industries.
Download the scholarship application form HERE
Your application and supporting documentation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com with the email subject line: YOUTH APPLICATION_IAAH_YOUR NAME
Visit the conference website HERE