Deadline: June 19 2017.
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world’s best nonprofit leaders. Their mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months. (For those serving in the United States, opportunities start in January, May, September.) Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world.
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
1. Two or more years of relevant experience
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
3. English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
4. Age 35 or younger
5. Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
6. Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
7. Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
Official Link HERE